Skate Ontario has been busy planning for next season and we are excited to announce the Rebound to Skating Project!
This ongoing group of initiatives has been developed to ensure staff and member clubs have the skills, tools and resources necessary to recover from the pandemic, become stronger and increase skating participation in the coming years. Please continue to check this page as we announce new activities.
Rebound to Skating Webinar Series
Skate Ontario is excited to announce the Rebound to Skating Webinar Series funded by a grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation! This free, online series will begin next Wednesday, July 21, 2021 and run for 6 weeks with the last one taking place on August 25, 2021. These sessions will take place at noon hour ET each Wednesday and will cover a range of topics as we begin our return to the ice. There will be an opportunity for members to pose questions during registration and during the Q&A portion of each webinar.
The dates and topics are listed below:
- July 21, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Let’s Talk! Ideas that came out of last season”
- July 28, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Budget Talk for Clubs & Skating Schools”
- August 4, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Season Planning Considerations for Clubs & Skating Schools”
- August 11, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Program Planning for Clubs & Skating Schools”
- August 18, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Communications and Marketing for Clubs & Skating Schools”
- August 25, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Mental Health for All with Dr. Judy Goss”
Registration for all webinars is now open! If you are unable to attend a particular session, each one will be recorded and posted to our YouTube channel and website. Please register by 10:00am ET on the day of the webinar and the Zoom link will be emailed to all registrants by 11:00am ET.
We look forward to connecting with you all again!