Skate Ontario is excited to announce the Rebound to Skating Webinar Series funded by a grant from the Ontario Trillium Foundation! This free, online series will begin next Wednesday, July 21, 2021 and run for 6 weeks with the last one taking place on August 25, 2021. These sessions will take place at noon hour ET each Wednesday and will cover a range of topics as we begin our return to the ice. There will be an opportunity for members to pose questions during registration and during the Q&A portion of each webinar.
The dates, topics and registration links are listed below:
- July 21, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Let’s Talk! Ideas that came out of last season”
- July 28, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Budget Talk for Clubs & Skating Schools”
- August 4, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Season Planning Considerations for Clubs & Skating Schools”
- August 11, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Program Planning for Clubs & Skating Schools”
- August 18, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Communications and Marketing for Clubs & Skating Schools”
- August 25, 2021 at 12:00pm ET – “Mental Health for All with Dr. Judy Goss”
Registration for all webinars is now open! If you are unable to attend a particular session, each one will be recorded and posted to our YouTube channel and website. Please register by 10:00am ET on the day of the webinar and the Zoom link will be emailed to all registrants by 11:00am ET.
We look forward to connecting with you all again!
For any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.