Cambium Indigenous Professional Services (CIPS) in collaboration with the Government of Canada and the Standing Working Group for Indigenous Sport Development (SWGISD) are collecting information in support of increasing Indigenous participation in the Canada Games. Complete the survey HERE.
The survey is best completed by:
- Indigenous and non-Indigenous sports administrators that support sport development and wish to see increased Indigenous participation in the Canada Games
- Those that share/support Indigenous culture at events (elders, dancers, drums, artisans, etc.)
- Indigenous athletes (parents of aspiring athletes)
- Indigenous coaches,
- Indigenous officials,
- Indigenous team Support personnel (managers, trainers)
- Indigenous businesses that sponsor sporting events or athletes
The deadline for completion of the survey is September 30, 2022.