The Opportunities Series – ONLINE offers a variety of Performance & Development Opportunities (PDOs) for all levels of skaters.
These web-based sessions are available “a la carte” on a first come, first-serve basis. Skaters and coaches can choose to take part in one or all of the opportunities.
Each session will run for 45 – 60 minutes.
All levels and disciplines of skaters and coaches are welcome.
Registration is NOW OPEN!
Attention Skaters! Looking for activities to support your skating over the March Break? We’ve got you covered! Skate Ontario is offering online sessions with coaches and instructors from around the province. Registration is now open!
- STAR 1-3 Off Ice Jump with RoxAnne Daignault – March 13, 2022 at 4:00pm ET – Register here
- Off Ice Jump with Mark Batka – March 14, 2022 at 7:00pm ET – Register here
- Ballet with Madelyn Alexander – March 15, 2022 at 11:00am ET – Register here
- Off Ice Movement and Skating Skills with Mitchell Islam – March 16, 2022 at 12:00pm ET – Register here
- Off Ice Jump with Andrew Evans – March 17, 2022 at 10:00am ET – Register here