The first two Bring ON the Fun! event registrations open this week. Here are some key points to help your club/school get ready:
- Clubs/schools are encouraged to take charge by grouping skaters for their team events prior to registration. Some options include:
- Organizing teams through the club
- Setting up a team sign-up board in the arena
- Coaches creating teams
- Are you planning a club/school roadtrip? Clubs/schools can participate in any of the five opportunities
- More than one skater from each club/school can be entered in the same category
- Skaters are not limited in the categories they can enter
- Skaters must enter one team event, and after that, they can enter any other event(s) they are interested in
- Remember, skaters register for all of their own events including the team event. We will connect directly with clubs/schools once registration closes to confirm teams
- Special awards will also be given throughout the competition for team spirit, the most identifiable team, best dressed section and performance awards. Time to get creative!
- Event t-shirts are available to purchase at the time of registration and will be available for pick up at the event. Please look at the sizing chart when ordering – the kids and men’s shirts are a straight cut and the women’s option is a more fitted shirt.
Bring ON the Fun! – Sudbury – Let’s Skate 2020 – Registration opens on January 30, 2020 at 2:00pm ET
Bring ON the Fun! – Orillia – Orillia Funskate – Registration opens on January 31, 2020 at 2:00 pm ET
For more information, please visit the Bring ON the Fun! page on our website.
Please direct any questions to email@example.com.