The Forest Hill Figure Skating Club currently has an opening for a self-motivated, highly organized and capable individual to work as an Office Assistant within our club on weekends (Saturday mornings 7am-1pm & Sunday afternoon/evening 4pm-9pm), as well as occasional weekdays to cover the Office Administrator’s vacations and other absences.
Training at the Club will be August 26th-Sept 7th, 2019.
Guaranteed at least 10 hours/week at $20/hr after training ($15/hr during training)
Location: Larry Grossman Forest Hill Memorial Arena- 340 Chaplin Cresc, Toronto, ON
- Provide outstanding general administrative support to both coaches and clients.
- Accept and process all registrations, answer inquiries through phone, email and in person.
- Assist with occasional scheduling tasks.
- General photocopying, faxing, mailing, creating labels, file maintenance.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment (phone, fax, photocopier, printer, etc.).
- Maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Previous experience in customer service.
- Experience working with website editing and back-end platforms (Uplifter experience is an asset).
Please Note- this is an independent contractor position.
- College or University education is preferred.
This position requires a minimum of 2 years figure skating background. Please do not apply if you do not have such experience.
How to Apply
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to include your figure skating experience