The Live-Stream Operator is responsible for quality livestream production at designated Skate Ontario Events. This is a service contract position (part-time) to service up to 8 events during the 2022-2023 season with up to 4 days per event. The season will run from November 1, 2022 to March 31, 2023.
Duties and responsibilities
- Set up and tear down of live streaming equipment
- Display graphics during live stream (Skater Name, Home Club, Scores)
- Produce playback video clips for live stream production
- Troubleshoot any streaming issues during the event
- Manage flow of live stream throughout the event
Qualifications and experience
- Must be 16 years of age or older
- Enrolled in post-secondary Broadcasting-Television and Production or Sports Management program an asset.
- Experience with Vmix: Live Video Streaming Software an asset
Skills and fit:
- A self-starter who is reliable and can work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, changeable environment
- Ability to work long hours in arena environments
- Part-time Contract as per the Skate Ontario Event Schedule- Thursday to Sunday (Standard schedule subject to change)
- On-site at designated Skate Ontario Events
- Must hold a valid drivers license and have access to a vehicle to travel to/from events held across the province
- All employees must be fully vaccinated
- This is an hourly position
How to Apply
To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to Emma Toman at email@example.com.
The deadline to apply is Wednesday October 26, 2022 at 4 pm ET.