Position Summary: The CanSkate Coach is responsible for evaluating and teaching the future of skating in our CanSkate program in accordance with Skate Canada’s program delivery standards.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Be able to work with current coaches to make programs fun and achievement oriented
- Evaluate skaters and complete report cards as needed
- Promote special events amongst parents and guardians
- Dedicated to the sport of figure skating
- Must be at CANSkate In-Training NCCP Status or higher
- Provide a photocopy of your Skate Canada Professional Coaching Membership Card
- Excellent communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills to be able to work closely with the Director of Skating, Board of Directors, coaching team, and club membership
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to take initiative, and be a strong team player
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to commit to all CanSkate sessions
How to Apply
Please send your cover letter resume to email@example.com.