The West Elgin Skating Club is seeking a Skate Canada Professional Coach in good standing with a Club Coach CanSkate In-Training status or higher for our 2019/2020 CanSkate program.
Our CanSkate sessions run on Mondays and Wednesdays from September through to March.
- Registered: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach, full payment is required of all registration fees and insurance premiums as determined annually by Skate Canada.
- In Good Standing: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in Good Standing, the following is required:
- Must hold a valid first aid certificate
- Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada. Following review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” in the Skate Canada profile of the coach.
- Must hold a NCCP status of Club Coach In-training or higher
- NCCP certified coaches must maintain a renewed NCCP certification status as per the Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) Maintenance of Certification Policy
- Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics
- Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified in this training every 3 years
For more information about our Skating Club please visit our website westelginskatingclub.ca or check us out on Facebook.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this position please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.