Skate Ontario is announcing the release of our updated Return to Play Protocols and Health Screening documents. As the COVID-19 Pandemic continues to evolve, we strive to ensure our protocols reflect the latest public health guidelines. With the recent return to school across the province, certain aspects of our protocols have been updated to align with new protocols being followed by public health officials.
The following updates have been made:
- New guidelines around the use of props in Synchronized Skating
- Updated guidelines regarding situations when an individual is tested for COVID-19
- Updated guidelines regarding when an individual can return to skating after illness or an exposure to COVID-19
- Updated Public Health Guidelines regarding COVID-19
- Updated questions in the Health Screening Questionnaire regarding travel and exposure to COVID-19
Please see the updated documents below:
For more information and resources, please visit the Return to Play page on our website.
Should you have any questions about the Skate Ontario Return to Play Protocols, please contact Melissa Fraser.