Skate Ontario Assessment Days will resume on August 9, 2021
Welcome – to all new test chairs and thank you to those veteran test chairs who are returning! Assessment days don’t happen without you. This page will give you the information you need to organize and run assessment days.
Assessment Days – Requests and Confirmations
What are the steps for requesting and confirming an Assessment Day and Evaluator(s) with Skate Ontario?
- The Assessment Coordinator submits an online request . This online request form should be utilized for requesting any new assessment days. If you have already submitted an assessment day request, you do not need to resubmit the date.
- The Assessment Coordinator will receive an automated email confirmation that your request has been received. If you do not receive an automated email confirmation, your request has not been successfully received and you will need to fill out the request again.
- Skate Ontario Officials Coordinator will contact Evaluator(s) with the new Assessment Day request for their availability. Evaluator(s) will have 7 days to confirm their availability.
- Once the timeline for Evaluator(s) to confirm availability has closed, the Officials Coordinator will provide the requesting Assessment Coordinator with the name(s) and contact information for the Evaluator(s) who have indicated that they are available for the requested Assessment Day. Generally the Assessment Coordinator should receive this communications within 1-3 business days after the Evaluator(s) availability requests have been completed. ***Reminder that this step is subject to Evaluator(s) availability. If there are no Evaluator(s) available for the requested Assessment Day(s), the Assessment Coordinator will be notified by Skate Ontario.
- It is the responsibility of the Assessment Coordinator to then select an Evaluator(s) from the contact(s) provided. The Assessment Coordinator will then contact their chosen Evaluator(s) directly to confirm the logistics and details for the Assessment Day.
- Should the Assessment Coordinator be provided with multiple Evaluators, please confirm with Skate Ontario which Evaluator(s) you have confirmed for your Assessment Day.
- Request and confirmation of an Assessment Day and Evaluator complete!
If you have any questions about the steps or timelines, please contact Dia at email@example.com.
Skate Ontario Assessment Day Support
Skate Ontario Office
2605 Skymark Ave. Unit 100
Mississauga, ON L4W 4L5
Skate Canada National Office