For any questions related to the content on this board, please contact Stephanie Klein, Coordinator, Coaching Programs at email@example.com.
Technical Clarification - Synchronized Skating Technical Handbook
- On page 4 the final sentence regarding the horizontal view for number of lines to start the No Hold Element has been removed
Technical Clarification – September 18, 2018 (Intermediate & Open categories)
Intermediate and Open Well Balanced Technical Requirements Clarification:
- September 18 2018 version of the 2018-2019 Synchronized Skating Technical Requirements document has been clarified on pages 6 and 7.
- The Intermediate well-balanced program will follow the guidelines of the ISU Junior Free Program Illegal Elements, Features, Additional Features and Movements and Non-Permitted Elements, Features, Additional Features and Movements with the exception that sustained lifts are non-permitted.
- There is no minimum requirement for the number of holds in a program. However, the use of different and creative holds is encouraged and will be taken into account during the overall scoring of the program.
- Group Lifts and Pair lifts are not permitted.
Technical Clarification - January 28, 2019 (Further Clarification)