Skate Ontario is pleased to announce three (3) training days for Juvenile and Pre-Novice level skaters throughout the province in the month of February. The purpose of the training day is to create a competitive atmosphere for this level of athlete to help them prepare for a successful transition to the Pre-Novice and Novice levels. Skaters will be under the supervision of their respective coach throughout the on-ice sessions. Skate Ontario sport staff will be setting the parameters for each session. An ISU judge will be present for the on-ice sessions and conducting a portion of the off-ice workshops. Other off-ice sessions will include a fitness class and jump class. A separate parent information session will also be held.
Dates and Locations:
- Wednesday, February 7, 2018 – Huntsville (Canada Summit Centre) -CANCELLED
- Wednesday, February 14, 2018 – Paris (Brant Sports Complex)
- Friday, February 16, 2018 – Ottawa (Ray Friel Complex)
- 9:00am – 4:00pm (Paris)
- 9:30am – 4:30pm (Ottawa)
Cost: $80.00 per seminar
Registration Deadline: January 24, 2018 at 4:00pm EST
- Each seminar is limited to 40 skaters (2 groups of 20)
- Skaters must have a coach in attendance at the training day
If you would like to register, please click here.
Should you have any questions, please contact Patricia Glenwright, Coordinator, Sport Development at 416-564-7297 or firstname.lastname@example.org.