Skate Ontario is pleased to announce five (5) competitive training days for Pre-Novice and Novice level skaters throughout the province in October and November. The purpose of the training day is to create a competitive atmosphere for this level of athlete to help prepare them for the upcoming season. Skaters will be under the supervision of their respective coach throughout the on-ice sessions. Skate Ontario sport staff will be setting the parameters for each session. An ISU official will be present for the on-ice sessions and conducting a portion of the off-ice workshops.
- Wednesday, October 17, 2018 in Kitchener-Waterloo at RIM Park – CANCELLED
- Monday, October 22, 2018 in Gloucester at the Bob MacQuarrie Recreation Complex, Orleans – CANCELLED
- Tuesday, November 13, 2018 – Burlington – Mainway Rink – CANCELLED
- Thursday, November 15, 2018 – Sault Ste. Marie – GFL Memorial Gardens (This training day is open to Pre-Juvenile – Novice level athletes.)
- Thursday, November 20, 2018 – Whitby – McKinney Centre – CANCELLED
Cost: $90.00 per training day
- Kitchener-Waterloo: Friday, September 28, 2018 at 3:00pm EST
- Gloucester: Monday, October 1, 2018 at 3:00pm EST
- Burlington – Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 3:00pm EST
- Sault Ste. Marie – Thursday, October 25, 2018 at 3:00pm EST
*Please note – each seminar is limited to a maximum of 35 skaters, minimum of 30 skaters.
Skaters must have a coach in attendance at the training day.
To register, please click here.
For any questions, please reach out to Patricia Glenwright, Coordinator, Sport at 416-564-7297 or email@example.com.