The London Skating club is currently looking for certified STARSkate level Coaches for our Spring and Summers sessions, within our regular and competitive programs for both group sessions and private lessons. Our Programs will be operating out of the Bostwick arena for these sessions. Located at 501 Southdale Road West, London ON. We will be accepting resumes until March 31st, 2021.
- Regional Level Certified or working towards certification
- Be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach, full payment is required of all registration fees and insurance premiums annually by Skate Canada
- In Good Standing as a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach by having the following:
- Must hold a valid first aid certificate.
- Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada. Following review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” in the Skate Canada profile of the coach.
- NCCP certified coaches must maintain a renewed NCCP certification status as per the Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) Maintenance of Certification Policy
- Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics
- Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified in the training every 3 years.