141 Wilson Ave. Toronto, ON
Anticipated Start Date:
Number of Positions:
About the Toronto Cricket Skating & Curling Club: As a family-oriented private Club, our mission is to be a Great Club for our members by delivering exceptional experiences, inspired by our warm and welcoming culture. Our vision is to be the private athletic and social club of choice in Toronto. We value Sportsmanship, Camaraderie, Heritage and Respect, Excellence and Innovation, and Wellness and Fun. Located in North Toronto, the Club consists of about 4500 members, with a strong presence in the local social and sporting community.
The Club requires an enthusiastic Skating Administrator to provide logistical and administrative support for all Skating programs and events.
- Completion of post-secondary education is preferred.
- Experience and knowledge of Skating and sports systems are assets (e.g., scheduling software, registration platforms).
- Excellent verbal, written, and computer skills are required.
- Must be responsible and organized with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Proven ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Possession of current CPR/First Aid certificates is recommended.
- Working proficiency in Microsoft Office – Excel, Word, and PowerPoint are essential.
- Experience using event reservation software and the ability to learn event management software, such as NorthStar.
How to Apply
If you feel that you are the ideal candidate, please forward your resume and cover letter in confidence to
Erin d’Eon – Skating Manager , Toronto Cricket Skating and Curling Club, via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
While we appreciate your interest, only those candidates considered for the position will be contacted.