Skate Canada Brampton-Chinguacousy is seeking StarSkate Coaches to join our coaching team for the 2021-2022 season. Candidates must embrace a team environment, and enjoy working together in a fun and positive manner to encourage and develop our newest skaters.
SCBC operates out of Cassie Campbell Community Center in Brampton, Ontario. Our club operates 6 days out of the week (Monday – Saturday). We are looking for candidates who are able to start in January 2022. This position comes with potential for future growth.
We are seeking candidates with availability to start in January 2022.
- Regional Coach Trained or higher
- To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in Good Standing, the following is required
- Must hold a valid first aid certificate
- Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada. Following review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” In the Skate Canada profile of the coach.
- NCCP certified coaches must maintain a renewed NCCP certification status as per the Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) Maintenance of Certification Policy.
- Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics.
- Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified in this training every 3 years.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are asked to please forward their resume to: email@example.com by Friday, December 10th, 2021.
Latest Jobs at this Club
Skate Canada Brampton-Chinguacousy StarSkate Coach Position Posted Oct 04, 2022
Skate Canada Brampton-Chinguacousy STARSkate Coaches Wanted Posted Dec 03, 2021