Skate Canada Brampton-Chinguacousy is seeking a male dance coach and partner for the 2019-2020 season. Our club runs out of Cassie Campbell Community Center in Brampton, Ontario. We have STARSkate sessions running Monday – Friday evenings and Saturdays during the day. Candidate should be available for a minimum of two days per week.
- Minimum NCCP level required: Regional Coach In-Training or higher
- Ability to partner at the Gold Test level preferred
- Registered: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach, full payment is required of all registration fees and insurance premiums as determined annually by Skate Canada
- In Good Standing: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in Good Standing, the following is required:
- Must hold a valid first aid certificate.
- Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada. Following review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” in the Skate Canada profile of the coach.
- Must hold a NCCP status of Regional Coach In-Training or higher.
- NCCP certified coaches must maintain a renewed NCCP certification status as per the Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) Maintenance of Certification Policy.
- Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics.
- Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified in this training every 3 years.
The ideal candidate will have a positive attitude and exemplify professionalism at all times. Candidate will be required to communicate with base coaches however will be responsible for direct billing parents and scheduling lessons during our STARSkate sessions or on ticket ice sessions.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are asked to please submit a resumé to email@example.com by Monday August 12th.