Skate Canada Brampton-Chinguacousy is seeking CanSkate Coaches to join our CanSkate coaching team for the 2023-2022 season. Candidates must embrace a team environment, and enjoy working together in a fun and positive manner to encourage and develop our newest skaters. SCBC operates out of Cassie Campbell Community Center in Brampton, Ontario. Our club operates Canskate 6 days out of the week (Monday – Saturday). We are looking for candidates with weekend availability (as we are looking to expand our program) and who are able to start as soon as possible.
This position comes with potential future growth. We are seeking candidates with availability to coach CanSkate sessions on weekends.
• CanSkate Coach In-Training or higher
• To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in Good Standing, the following is
• Must hold a valid first aid certificate.
• Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada. Following
review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” In the Skate
Canada profile of the coach.
• NCCP certified coaches must maintain a renewed NCCP certification status as per the
Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) Maintenance of Certification Policy.
• Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics.
• Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified
in this training every 3 years.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are asked to please forward their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest Jobs at this Club
Skate Canada Brampton-Chinguacousy CanSkate Coaches Wanted Posted Dec 03, 2021
Skate Canada Brampton-Chinguacousy StarSkate Coach Position Posted Oct 04, 2022