The Schomberg Skating Club is seeking a Professional Skate Canada Coach to instruct on our CanSkate sessions starting in September 2019 and running until March 2020. We are a small community club running out of the Trisan Centre in Schomberg and our goal is to inspire a love of skating in all of our participants. Our coaching team is dedicated to providing quality skating instruction in a fun and safe environment. We offer CanSkate, CanPower, and StarSkate programs on Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings.
- Skate Canada Professional with a NCCP designation, member in good standing with Skate Canada
- Registered: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach, full payment is required of all registration fees and insurance premiums as determined annually by Skate Canada.
- In Good Standing: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in Good Standing, the following is required:
- Must hold a valid first aid certificate.
- Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada. Following review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” in the Skate Canada profile of the coach.
- Must hold a NCCP status of Regional Coach In-Training or higher.
- NCCP certified coaches must maintain a renewed NCCP certification status as per the Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) Maintenance of Certification Policy.
- Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics.
- Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified in this training every 3 years.
How to Apply
Please email your resume to email@example.com
For further details, phone Lesley at 289-318-0321
PO Box 398
Schomberg ON L0G1T0