The Port Credit Skating Club is seeking a Part-time Dance Coach to teach programs in Coach and/or Partner up to Gold Level Dances. Our program is run out of the Port Credit Arena in Mississauga, Ontario.
For the 2019/2020 season, we are looking to hire a Dance coach who is outgoing, and innovative, with a love of teaching. The successful Coach should be comfortable working closely and communicating directly with skaters, parents and board members. The skating season runs from September to mid-May, with classes held every weekday evening as well as Sunday mornings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Be able to work with skater’s Base Coach to teach dances up to Gold Level.
- Participate and partner as needed on test days.
1) Minimum NCCP level required – Club Coach In-Training or higher.
2) Registered: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach, full payment is required of all registration fees and insurance premiums as determined annually by Skate Canada.
3) In Good Standing: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in Good Standing, the following is required:
- Must hold a valid First Aid certificate.
- Screening must be done through BackCheck and status must show as “Clear.”
- Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics.
- Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training.
- Provide a photocopy of your Skate Canada Professional Coaching Membership Card
How to Apply
If you’re interested in a position with our club, please forward your resume to Secretary@portcreditfsc.ca.
Latest Jobs at this Club
Part-time Dance Coach- Port Credit Skating Club Posted Aug 07, 2019