Located in Cambridge, the Champions Training Centre is currently looking for a Dance Coach/Partner who is qualified to partner up to and including all gold tests. We are looking for a Dance Coach/Partner 1 day a week on either Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays or Fridays.
- Minimum NCCP level require – Regional Coach in training – or higher
- Minimum of 2 years coaching experience
- Able to coach and partner up to and including gold tests
- Registered: to be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach, full payment is required of all registration fees and insurance premiums annually by Skate Canada.
- In Good Standing: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in Good Standing, the following is required:
- Must hold a valid first aid certificate.
- Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada. Following review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” In the Skate Canada profile of the coach.
- NCCP certified coaches must maintain a renewed NCCP certification status as per the Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) Maintenance of Certification Policy.
- Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics.
- Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified in this training every 3 years.
Hourly rate commensurate with experience.