The Thamesford Skating Club is looking for a CANSkate coach to join our club for the 2019-2020 season. Our program is run out of the Thamesford Arena on Tuesday nights and Saturday mornings, from October until March.
The ideal candidate is a reliable CANSkate coach with a positive attitude and great communication skills. The candidate must be a registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in good standing with all requirements met.
Club Coach In-Training NCCP status or higher to be eligible to coach on CANSkate sessions and meet all other coach registration requirements listed below.
- Registered: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach, full payment is required of all registration fees and insurance premiums as determined annually by Skate Canada.
- In Good Standing: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in Good Standing, the following is required:
- Must hold a valid first aid certificate
- Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada. Following review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” in the Skate Canada profile of the coach.
- NCCP certified coaches must maintain a renewed NCCP certification status as per the Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) Maintenance of Certification Policy
- Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics
- Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified in this training every 3 years
How to Apply
If interested please forward your resume, including references, by August 20th, 2019 to:
Latest Jobs at this Club
CANSkate/STARSkate Coach for 2019/2020 Season-Thamesford Skating Club Posted Jun 18, 2019