The Hawkesbury Figure Skating Club is looking for a dedicated CanSkate, CanPower Skate and STARSkate Professional Coach to work on our Club sessions starting immediately, specifically for our STARSkate programs on Monday, Wednesday nights and Saturday morning. Other club opportunities may follow.
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player who has excellent team-building and interpersonal skills to interact with skaters, parents, fellow coaches and the Board of Directors.
- Regional Coach In-Training status or higher
- Registered: to be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach, full payment is required of all registration fees and insurance premiums annually by Skate Canada.
- In Good Standing: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in Good Standing, the following is required:
- Must hold a valid first aid certificate.
- Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada. Following review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” In the Skate Canada profile of the coach.
- NCCP certified coaches must maintain a renewed NCCP certification status as per the Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) Maintenance of Certification Policy.
- Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics.
- Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified in this training every 3 years.
How to Apply
All applicants must send their resume at: email@example.com Att. Marie-Josée Vanasse, Club President.