We are looking for certified CanSkate and STARSkate coaches to join our club. We have a large number of skaters in our PreCanSkate and CanSkate program, in addition to a dedicated group of STARSkaters. The candidate must demonstrate a commitment to team collaboration and coaching excellence.
The Club offers programming from September to March, approximately 12-15 hours of ice time per week, along with a Spring session and a Summer session.
- CanSkate Certified or StarSkate Certified or working towards certification.
- Be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach, full payment is required of all registration fees and insurance premiums annually by Skate Canada
- In Good Standing as a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach by having the following:
- Must hold a valid first aid certificate.
- Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada. Following review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” in the Skate Canada profile of the coach.
- NCCP certified coaches must maintain a renewed NCCP certification status as per the Coaching Association of Canada’s (CAC) Maintenance of Certification Policy
- Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics
- Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified in the training every 3 years.
For more information on our Club, visit our website https://nbfsc.uplifterinc.com
How to Apply
Qualified applicants should send a cover letter and resume to Chris Samson
If you have any questions, please contact us at NBSCcommunications20@gmail.com