The Administrative Co-ordinator will be an independent problem solver who is comfortable dealing with the general public and is able to work within Skate Oakville’s policies and procedures. Proficiency in word, excel and a variety of email platforms are required. A strong working knowledge of Social Media and how to present a social media campaign on platforms such as Instagram and Facebook is essential. Experience in WordPress and Uplifter are an asset, as is a knowledge of Skate Canada and a proficiency in multiple languages.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests to the Skate Oakville office and respond to direct in person inquiries
- Answer and respond to phone inquiries
- Work directly with the Skate Oakville membership, office staff, coaches and Board of Directors as needed
- Assist with the registration process
- Work with Skate Oakville program directors to manage the Skate Oakville social media campaign
- Perform general administrative duties as directed
Must be flexible with the ability to work weekdays, evenings or weekends as required.
Approximately 25-35 hours per week, may vary based on Covid protocols and restrictions.
Contract Dates: May- September with an option to renew
Pay: Commensurate with experience