The Administrative Co-ordinator will be an independent problem solver who is comfortable dealing with the general public and is able to work within Skate Oakville’s policies and procedures. Excellent communication skills as well as proficiency in word, excel and a variety of email platforms are required. A strong working knowledge of social media and how to present a social media campaign on platforms such as Instagram and Facebook are essential. Experience in WordPress and Uplifter are an asset, as is a knowledge of Skate Canada and a proficiency in multiple languages.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greet guests to the Skate Oakville office and respond to direct in person inquiries
- Answer and respond to phone inquiries
- Work directly with the Skate Oakville membership, office staff, coaches and Board of Directors as needed
- Assist with the registration process
- Work with Skate Oakville program directors to manage the Skate Oakville social media campaign
- Perform general administrative duties as directed
- Event co-ordination and support when required
- Update and manage communication pieces through web, email, and social media platforms
- Must be flexible with the ability to work occasional evenings or weekends as required.
- Approximately 35 hours per week.
Pay: Commensurate with experience