Skate Ontario Job Opportunity
The Administrator, Operations is responsible for providing general administrative support across the organization and facilitating day-to-day operations.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Serve as the first point of contact for the office, managing incoming calls and general emails
- Support the Senior Coordinator, Finance with daily bookkeeping tasks
- Ensure physical office space meets health and safety regulations
- Day-to-day management of office logistics
- Manage office contractors and other suppliers for phone, internet, security, cleaning and waste management services
- Provide administrative support to deliver the NCCP coach education program
- General administrative support such as coordinating the scheduling of meetings and travel arrangements as requested
- Other duties as assigned by the Director, Finance and Business Operations
Please note that the deadline to apply is now December 3, 2021 at 12:00pm ET.
For the full job posting and how to apply, please click here.