Mark Your Calendars – Skate Ontario Pair Training Days!
Skate Ontario is pleased to announce training days for skaters and coaches interested in learning about pair skating. The training days will be held throughout the province during the fall of 2018. The purpose of the training day is to introduce pair skating to skaters and coaches and provide the opportunity for skaters to try pair skills in a supervised and safe environment. Skate Ontario sport staff will be setting the parameters for each session. A separate parent information session will also be held.
Dates & Locations:
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018 – McKinney Centre in Whitby, ON
- Registration will close on September 12, 2018 at 4:00pm EST
- Wednesday, October 24, 2018 – Trisan Centre in Schomberg, ON
- Registration will close on September 19, 2018 at 4:00pm EST
- Wednesday, November 7, 2018 – Middlesex Centre Wellness & Recreation Complex in Komoka, ON
- Registration will close on September 26, 2018 at 4:00pm EST
- Wednesday, November 21, 2018 – Brant Sports Complex in Paris, ON
- Registration will close on October 10, 2018 at 4:00pm EST
- Wednesday, December 12, 2018 – McKinney Centre in Whitby, ON
- Registration will close on October 31, 2018 at 4:00pm EST
Eligibility: Skaters must not have reached the age of 16 before July 1, 2018
Cost: $10 per training day (coaches with skaters attending are exempt from the $10 registration fee).
Please note the training days are limited to 40 skaters each.
Current pairs at the Open, Pre-Juvenile and Juvenile levels are invited to attend.
Registration details will be communicated in the next few weeks.
If you have any questions, please contact Patricia Glenwright, Coordinator, Sport Development at firstname.lastname@example.org.