The East York Skating Club is seeking a Program Coordinator for its Pre-CanSkate and CanSkate programs. The skating season runs from September to March.
- Manage attendance, evaluations (badge and ribbon tracking at ice level & on-line) registration and skater group assignments, familiarity with Uplifter essential
- Implement and coordinate all coach-taught groups/circuits
- Schedule and monitor staffing of Coaches and PA’s
- Organize & run P.A. training clinic
- Purchase and distribute approved required equipment and incentives.
- Coordinate and implement new programs according to the Club’s needs and directives of Skate Canada.
- Several years coaching experience including at the CanSkate levels.
- Previous experience in a coordinator role is definite asset.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer skills.
How to Apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume or for more details.