The Richmond Hill Figure Skating Club located in Richmond Hill, Ontario is recruiting dynamic and qualified CanSkate Coaches for our 2018/2019 programs. Reporting to the Coaches Liaison, CanSkate coaches will be responsible for providing quality programming that meets and exceeds delivery standards.
CanSkate classes run from Mondays to Sundays, with immediate openings on Thursdays at 5:00 pm. Successful candidates must demonstrate a commitment to excellence and to the improvement of young children’s skating skills.
– Must hold a NCCP status of Club Coach In-Training or higher.
– Registered: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach, full payment is required of all registration fees and insurance premiums as determined annually by Skate Canada.
– In Good Standing: To be a Registered Skate Canada Professional Coach in Good Standing, the following is required:
1) Must hold a valid first aid certificate.
2) Screening must be done through the company approved by Skate Canada (BackCheck). Following review of the results of this screening, the status must show as “Clear” in the Skate Canada profile of the coach.
3) Have agreed to the Skate Canada Code of Ethics.
4) Completed the Respect in Sport Activity Leader Training. A coach must be re-certified in this training every 3 years.
– Record of experience in skating and coaching.
*Note – Coaches selected for an interview will be required to provide proof of their credentials.
Suitable accommodations are available for applicants with accessibility needs due to disability upon request.
How to Apply
Please email resume to email@example.com