Skate Ontario is very excited to launch the 2018-2019 Club Enhancement Program. This program is designed to educate & aid Clubs with their day to day operations and quality program delivery.
The focus of this seasons workshops is healthy clubs. Topics include board boot camp and performance days.
We are seeking dynamic individuals for our Club Resource Team to ambassador the enhancement program to stakeholders throughout the Ontario Section.
Position Title – Skate Ontario Club Resource Team Member
Part -Time Contract – 1 year
Job Purpose: To be ambassadors of Skate Ontario and its programming. Showcase and promote best practices within Clubs through workshops at various locations across the province. Offer Consultations with clubs throughout the season, as requested.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Attend the information and training session to be held August 12 – 14, 2018 at the Skate Ontario office: 100-2605 Skymark Ave., Mississauga, ON L4W 4L5
- Demonstrate strong working knowledge of Skate Canada program delivery standards.
- Facilitate workshops as requested by Skate Ontario in various locations across the province. Workshops will begin in August/September 2018.
- Facilitate individual Club Consultations as requested by Skate Ontario.
- Provide follow-up reports on each workshop and/or individual consultation.
- Prepare and submit expenses on forms provided in a timely fashion.
Qualifications & Experience
- Committed to developing a strong and healthy club environment
- Clearly demonstrate strong facilitation skills
- Experience implementing Skate Canada programming
- Ability to promote and influence positive change
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Ability to work independently
- Travel within the province to workshop sites
- Must have a driver’s licence and access to a vehicle
Please email Resume and Cover Letter to:
Sharon Maki – Manager, Club Development – email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday, July 18, 2018 at 5:00pm EST