Skate Ontario is pleased to announce four (4) training days for Pre-Juvenile, Juvenile and STAR 5 to Gold level skaters in February 2019.
The purpose of a training day is to create an efficient atmosphere for athletes to gain experience and use in their own training environments. Building a solid foundation, basics, and the importance of fitness are other key components included in the day. Throughout the on-ice sessions, skaters will be under the supervision of their respective coach. Skate Ontario sport staff will outline the parameters for each training day and a national level judge will be present for on-ice sessions and will conduct a portion of the off-ice workshops.
- Friday, February 1, 2019 – Sudbury
- Wednesday, February 6, 2019 – Nepean
- Friday, February 15, 2019 – Newmarket
- Monday, February 18, 2019 – Amherstburg
Time: 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
Cost: $90.00 per training day
- Sudbury & Nepean – January 4, 2019, 3:00 pm EST
- Newmarket & Amherstburg – January 11, 2019, 3:00 pm EST
Please note that each training day is limited to a maximum of 35 skaters, and a minimum of 30 skaters (two groups). A coach must be present for at least part of the on-ice sessions.
To register please click here.
For any questions please contact Patricia Glenwright.